Allows extra time to focus on more important matters.
In the past, a concierge service was only found in exclusive hotels, but now concierge services are available to individuals and businesses. What can a concierge service do for your business?
Through our network of suppliers and connections we can:
- Plan employee activities for your office
- Pick up those monthly/quarterly office supplies
- Support for those large office meetings, conferences, etc.
- Entertainment plans for out of town office guests
- Errand services and resource (service) locators
- As a Perk: Give the timesaving gift of the Concierge & Errand service to a client or an employee.
We offer a few suggestions for high peak work times or special events:
- For accountants during tax season, plan for a caterer home cooked meal, chair massages in the office, dinner packages delivered to the office to be taken home and shared with family.
- Contact the ‘Buck-I-Guy to come to your office during football season
- Plan an ice-cream social
- A special ‘foodie’ day for the office